Experience: 1-2 Years Years Sector: Financial Accounting
Here at A+F Recruitment we are working with a Nursing Home based in Limerick and we are recruiting for an Accountant to work in the facility either on a full or part time basis.
Situated in, County Limerick, this state-of-the-art care facility offers
- Long Term Care
- Rehabilitative Care
- Convalescent (Short Term) Care
As a nursing home of superior quality and representing the future of nursing healthcare facilities, their mission is to promote the dignity, individuality and independence of all those in their care.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- A professional accountancy qualification (CPA/ACCA/ACA).
- 1+ years PQE is required
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well within a team.
- To lead the monthly management accounts reporting for the group.
- To provide monthly analysis and in-depth reporting on financial performance for all group accounts.
- To manage and develop best practice accounting policies and internal financial controls and to ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards.
- To review and monitor costs on an on-going basis.
- To manage the accounts payable and debtor control functions.
- To ensure all statutory returns are made accurately and on-time.
If you would like to be considered please reach out to Ruth on 087 4283633 or email [email protected]
You may be interest in…
Finance & Control – Shared Service Operations (VP)
Financial Accountant – Fixed Term Contract
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|
|€70000 - €75000||learn more|
Mortgage Analytics Partner
|€70000 - €80000||learn more|
|€65000 - €75000||learn more|