Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: General Accounting
A+F Recruitment is thrilled to be partnering with a global Irish business in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team. The team company prides itself on a collaborative and progressive work culture where every effort is made to help you achieve your career goals.
As an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist you will manage and oversee the accounts payable process for a portfolio of suppliers. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organised, and possess a strong understanding of accounting principles. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a supportive and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
- Work with suppliers to make sure invoices and purchase orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Verify and reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and process payments to vendors in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
- Assist in month-end closing activities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Proven experience as an Accounts Payable Specialist or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable processes and best practices.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Make an impact in a growing company with a positive corporate culture.
Location: Dublin West.
Hybrid working model: 3 days onsite, 2 Days from home
If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented professional looking to take the next step in your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist, we encourage you to apply.APPLY NOW