Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Internal Audit
As this International bank grows across Europe, it is building out an experienced and professional Internal Audit team to support the business. Ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of Internal audit assignments, this Assistant Audit Manager is responsible for:
- Preparing internal audit working papers in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of Audit Department as documented with the Audit Manual.
- Documenting sampling methodology within the working papers and performing testing of the key controls identified.
- Preparing draft Audit Control Recommendations for review by the Auditor in Charge.
- Responding to working paper review points raised by the Auditor in Charge.
- Acting as AiC when required.
- Contributing to Audit Department initiatives and working collaboratively across EMEA.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Suitable candidates for this role include experience either in Internal or External Audit where knowledge of Banking/Capital Markets has been gained ideally under German Regulation.
- Educated to degree standard and holder of a professional qualification, (Usually CIA, ACCA etc) with strong numerical and financial skills and understanding of the regulatory environment.
- The ability to clearly communicate with Management both verbally and in writing audit issues and to gain the confidence and trust of Management in their relationship management role.
- Some understanding of the risk and internal control environment relevant to the business being audited.
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to the business.
In return you will be offered the opportunity to join a highly professional team with a supportive and friendly team environment. A competitive salary package is on offer as is the opportunity to work in a hybrid capacity.