Experience: 3-5 Years Sector: Financial Modelling
A+F recruitment are working on a really interesting Assistant Financial Controller job based in Cavan. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is with a global healthcare leader and will involve the following:
- Lead site cost management analysis and establish and maintain a value-adding partnership with leadership.
- You will provide timely, insightful management reporting with an emphasis on, and attainment of superior financial performance through collaboration and high standards of financial stewardship.
- Ensure financial policy adherence across the site for inventory management, capital management, procurement and payroll processes.
- Manage relationships with statutory reporting/corporate teams and external audit partners.
- Manage and review all site SOX related documents and audits requests.
- Ownership of Balance Sheet reporting and accuracy for the site including oversight of reconciliation processes conducted by Shared Service Centre. Monthly review of same.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations as required at month end.
- Accountancy qualification required with ACA, ACCA, or CIMA designation
- 7 year experience within an accounting function, ideally in a process production environment.
- 5 years within a team lead or team management role, with 3+ direct reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in USGAPP and IFRS
For further information please call Ruth on 087 4283633 or send email to [email protected]APPLY NOW