Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Advisory
Corporate Finance/ Deal Advisory Assistant Manager
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to expand their capabilities and expertise and are looking to add a Deal Advisory Senior and/or Assistant Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant who possesses a high degree of commercial awareness and attention to detail.
This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities. The Deal Advisory department has extensive experience in all aspects of deal advisory from mergers and acquisitions, transaction advisory services, valuations, raising capital and debt and business planning.
To be considered for this role, you will be a qualified accountant with ACA, CFA or equivalent qualification. Ideally you will have a background in deal advisory, transactions services, corporate finance or corporate banking. However, my client is also open to candidates who have an audit background and who are looking to transition to a corporate finance role.
You will also have/ be:
- Strong understanding of GAAP principles (IFRS and Irish GAAP);
- Advanced skills in MS Office – Excel and Power Point;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear, concise reports;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Strong team player with good organisation and planning skills;
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work towards deadlines; and
- Fluent English, other European languages are advantageous;
- Work on financial due diligence engagements related to acquisitions or divestments by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate players;
- Provide support on lead advisory M&A projects, MBO/ MBI assignments (IM preparation, financial databooks);
- Assist on valuation engagements (constructing valuation models including: DCF, comparable company analysis, stock options, Purchase Price Allocations (PPAs) / Intangible asset valuation);
- Create robust and flexible financial models including 3 statement forecast models and sensitivity analysis;
- Work with clients to prepare business plans in line with their organic/in-organic growth strategy;
- Assist the wider team on debt advisory engagements;
- Liaise with various stakeholders – clients, targets, financial institutions, legal advisors, etc.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]