Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Qualified Accountant
Our client, a very respectable small to medium sized practice located in Limerick city, have a super opportunity at this time for an accountant with solid practice experience. This position has arisen due to continued expansion of the firm
You will be part of a close-knit multi-disciplinary department responsible for their own clients,
both corporate and personal, and reporting to the Partner/senior management team.
• Managing audit and audit exempt engagements – a portfolio which you will be responsible for.
• Planning, resourcing and structuring assignments to ensure work is performed to a high
standard and in a timely efficient manner.
• Managing client expectations, arranging closing meetings to finalise accounts.
• Reviewing working papers and finalising financial statements for signing by a partner.
• Overseeing a busy accounts department with qualified staff and training staff.
• Achieving team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
• Managing project financials, including budgets, WIP, timely billing and collection and variance
• Maintaining the highest technical and professional standards.
• Thinking strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
• Managing situations – identifying any issues before they escalate and devising solutions to avoid
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Coaching, training and developing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
Your Profile Ideally (not all of these bullet points are essential requirements)
• Experience in a similar role in practice
• A professional qualification such as CPA/ACA/ACCA etc (and ideally some post qualification experience).
• In depth knowledge of Audit and Irish GAAP.
• Financial Statements Preparation.
• Taxation, including Income Tax and Corporation Tax knowledge.
• The ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills including comprehensive
knowledge of relevant technology and accounting packages.
Apply in confidence today to take the first step in exploring this opportunity furtherAPPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
|€45000 - €50000||learn more|
Finance Operations Legal Firm