Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Qualified Accountant
Our client, a leading and well respected accounting, audit and business advisory practice based in County Louth, are seeking to add an audit senior at this time.
The audit senior would be someone with ideally 2-3 years experience in practice and perhaps looking to complete finals this year.
The roles will involve dealing with a diverse portfolio of clients and salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
- The opportunity to operate as part of an extremely well recognised accounting and business network
- Excellent remuneration packages including competitive base salaries and benefits;
- Opportunities for career development throughout Ireland and broad experience in all aspects of a professional practice environment.
- Access to the developed skills and methodologies of a Gold Accredited ACCA training practice;
- Ongoing professional training and development through the firms professional development programme;
- Attractive educational support for relevant educational development to accelerate career progression;
Please get in touch today to find out more and to explore this exciting new opportunity.
Alternately, if you know of somebody who may be interested in this great opportunity, please note we operate a referral scheme (250 euro voucher).APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Finance Operations Legal Firm
Audit and Accounts Portfolio Manager
|€50000 - €75000||learn more|