Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Regulatory Reporting
This interesting and challenging AVP role in Regulatory Reporting sits within the Financial Control team of a blue-chip investment bank. This team is responsible for all aspects of Financial and Regulatory Reporting to internal and external stakeholders. The regulatory team works closely with the Finance team and partners with businesses and functions for strategic development and implementation of change requirements for external reporting.
This bank is responsible for a range of Central Bank, European Central Bank, and European Banking Authority Reporting, including capital, risk weighted assets, leverage, large exposures, statistical, Ana Credit and Deposit Guarantee Scheme. The team operates a mix of report production and review and challenge.
In summary, this AVP role will involve working within the Financial Control team in:
- Supporting the end-to-end delivery of the internal and external regulatory reporting requirements, including: Prudential Reporting, Pillar 3 disclosures; Resolution Reporting and Basel III monitoring exercises along with internal monthly governance reporting
- Supporting them with other requirements as they arise, for example implementation of EBA reporting taxonomies, ad hoc Regulatory data requests and queries.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Previous experience of working in a Regulatory Reporting role for an investment bank
- Proven ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Able to work with and present to senior stakeholders
- Qualified accountant or similar e.g. CFA, with PQE in an investment bank
- Knowledge of the Capital Requirements Regulation and the Baking Recovery and Resolution Directive and how you are represented on Pillar 3 and Resolution Reporting
- Experience of having prepared and reviewed COREP, Large Exposures, Leverage and Asset Encumbrance reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Reg Reporting in Banking to embrace their next challenge in Investment banking in Dublin. On this occasion, my client is only looking to speak with people who are able to work in Ireland and do not require sponsorship.APPLY NOW