Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Financial Planning and Analysis
This newly created position in the Ireland Finance team represents a superb opportunity for a recently qualified ACA to join the organisation at an exciting time of their business growth and development.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the commercial finance and business partnering activities for Commercial Division of the Group. You will drive capital allocation decisions through strategic business planning, budgeting, and regular reviews with the business. You will be a key financial business partner to the Directors and Senior Managers within the Commercial Team.
This team works collaboratively with other finance functions including the Shared Services Centre to ensure that finance processes and ways of working are adhered to and operating effectively.
You will be responsible for performance monitoring, reviewing business cases and requests for capital investment, supporting the business in obtaining budget for purchasing and initiating efficiency programs to improve cost intensity.
The role requires someone who is highly organised, has strong attention to detail, is naturally inquisitive and has a proactive approach to improving processes and developing new ways of reporting.
- Work closely with, and influence, senior management to help drive business performance –helping to ensure high quality financial decisions are made
- Provide objective financial advice and opinions that positively impact the future choices of the business
- Identify and drive financial efficiency with Commercial leadership team – ensuring that resources are allocated effectively with rigorous pressure on costs and a commitment to a value-for-money approach
- Monthly performance reviews with the CFO
- Detailed cost benchmarking and propose measures to increase cost efficiency across the Group
- Smooth annual planning processes for both multiyear strategic plans, financial budgets and monthly forecasts
- Qualified ACA (ideally Big 4 trained)
- 1-2 years PQE
- Financial planning experience advantageous, but not essential
- Strong systems skills (Excel, PowerPoint, databases (Hyperion – Planning & HFM), Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in previous business partner role advantageous, but not essential
- Financial modelling skills
- Ability to analyse trends with a view to understanding key drivers and how they impact those trends both historically and in the future.
- Ability to translate complex finance analysis into layman terms for communication to business.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with the business while ascertaining the key impact/detail behind the issue/request.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and embrace change.
Corporate Finance and Accounting
You may be interest in…
Commercial Finance & Data Analyst
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|
Finance / Costings Analyst – Retail – Dublin 12
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|