Experience: 1-2 Years Years Sector: Corporate Finance
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing European Corporate Development team at a an exciting time of growth and expansion. Based in the centre of Madrid, this role will suit an analyst/ associate with a background in Transaction Services (Big 4), Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or Corporate/ Business Development. Candidate will speak fluent Spanish and English and be open to European travel.
- Support activities across deal lifecycle including analysis of new markets, financial modeling and pro forma financial statement development, valuations, financial and data analysis, and due diligence
- Develop and maintain models, dashboards and presentations that track and analyze the industry, as well as prospective mergers & acquisitions or other commercial opportunities
- Orchestrate cross-functional reviews and due diligence activities within the organisation and third-party providers, as required. You will also prepare investment memos and executive presentations for various internal meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the company
- Conducts ad hoc analysis and financial models on various corporate finance and contractual matters
- Financial analysis may include complex modeling of capitalization structures, lease/buy/financing reviews of various assets of the business, acquisitions and other corporate finance studies
- Technical or quantitative undergraduate degree with up to 4 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Investment banking, Corporate/Business Development, Corporate Finance, Consulting (Big 4), Corporate Strategy
- Experience in Telecom, Media, Technology, Real Estate is desirable
- Familiarity with a wide range of transaction types and strong understanding of financial topics
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong ability to present thoughtful input to complex decision making.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional projects is preferred
Interested candidates should send their CV in ENGLISH to [email protected]APPLY NOW