Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Corporate Finance
My client, a well known Irish brand, are in period of growth and acquisition and to support this ambitious growth, they are seeking a Corporate Finance/ Development Manager for their Group M&A/ Corporate Development team.
The M&A team are responsible for leading all stages of the acquisition process from opportunity identification through to completion and post-acquisition integration. This appointment will represent a key appointment to the team strengthening the core financial modelling and acquisitions process skillset while also providing wider support to planned growth projects and integration activities.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a scaling organisation and have the ability to provide financial modelling and acquisition process management support to complex business transactions. You will be confident, assertive and be able to adopt a hands-on approach to their role.
The role will report to the Chief Investment Officer and will have high level of exposure to the senior leadership team.
- Lead key financial analysis and modelling activities for the acquisitions team including:
- Development of best in class flexible financial models in a range of contexts, from pre-bid, bid, and also post bid. This will support a range of corporate finance engagements, including refinancing, valuations, project finance, public private partnership bids and post investment reviews.
- Reviewing sell side financial models to assess the sensitivity of input assumptions and apply additional buyside assumptions to evaluate the value of the business.
- Leveraging the financial modelling work performed to provide and present to the senior management team the strategic, financial, transactional and commercial conclusions reached in relation to business cases.
- Supporting financial analysis and feasibility on new markets and business growth areas.
- Supporting and ultimately leading transaction negotiations and structuring documentation with clients, advisors and development partners including contract development, tender documents and proposals.
- Assisting deal structuring and due diligence workstreams associated with all stages of a transaction process.
- Project management support for key activities and workstreams at all stages of the acquisitions process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Chartered accounting qualification required.
- Hold a minimum of 5 years relevant corporate finance/ transaction service experience (practice or industry considered).
- Expert level experience building and analysing complex financial models in projects or transaction environment is essential including advanced Excel modelling skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including report writing
- A dynamic individual who is adaptable and can thrive in a rapidly growing organisation.
- High work ethic with proven track record of delivering to deadlines.
- Strong commercial acumen and a focus on delivering value to the business
- A highly organised individual with ability to plan and prioritise workloads effectively for maximum impact and adapt around changing priorities as required
- Be a self-starter, and also be able to work collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team across many parts of the group
- Willing to travel ad hoc if required and flexibility with work hours when working with US timezones is also required
Please reach out to me to find out more about this opportunity at [email protected]APPLY NOW
Corporate Finance and Accounting
You may be interest in…
Corporate Finance Manager
|€60000 - €75000||learn more|