Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Financial Accounting
A+F Recruitment are working with a large pharmaceutical who have been in operation for over 40 years supplying customers with relevant equipment for clinical trials.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Finance Manager based in their offices in Cork.
- An accredited qualification in business studies, commerce, business information systems.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Ideally have 3 years+ Operating at a Senior Finance Manager level in the Pharma Industry
- Familiar with Operational Excellence tools, techniques and mindset.
- Expert level PC skills, MERPs, with experience of financial systems.
- Deliver & Perform specific accounting processes assigned to site including:
- Partner with teams to deliver ongoing support identifying key risks and opportunities.
- Liaise directly with site & finance teams for reporting of above site groups.
- Responsible for review of balance sheets accounts
- Support Financial Audits & Sarbanes Oxley audits.
- Taxation: Support reporting of all taxation accounting
- Support co-ordination of tax information for prelim and final tax returns with FS.
- Responsible for submitting grants claims for R&D tax credit
If you would like to be considered please reach out to Ruth on 087 4283633 or email [email protected]
You may be interest in…
Finance & Control – Shared Service Operations (VP)
Financial Accountant – Fixed Term Contract
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|
|€70000 - €75000||learn more|
Mortgage Analytics Partner
|€70000 - €80000||learn more|
|€65000 - €75000||learn more|