Experience: 1-2 Years Years Sector: Qualified Accountant
A+F Recruitment have partnered with a fast growing professional services firm who are hiring for a Finance Manager for their business based in Dublin!
The Finance Manager will be in charge of managing financial and managerial reporting, VAT and other taxes, ensuring that the audit is conducted on time and that all required reporting regulations are fulfilled, as well as partnering with key business services stakeholders to ensure success.
This is a critical role in a rapidly expanding business, which will involve managing the entities’ regulatory and internal reporting, managing partner payments, aiding the management team with future strategy, and bridging the gap between the Dublin office and the finance support teams in the UK and Poland.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA
- 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Experience of working in a law firm or a professional services environment
Abilities and desired qualities:
- Proactive with a “can-do” attitude in all areas, with a strong sense of self-motivation
- Can clearly explain problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Able to prioritise and multi-task, particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Collaborative with an ability to interact positively at all levels and a good team player
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer facing skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Can demonstrate confidence and resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required
- Excellent Excel skills (including charts and pivot tables)
- Knowledge of Elite/3E would be an advantage
The main duties and responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day workload and service provided by the supporting team and external advisors.
- Preparing annual financial accounts for local tax and reporting purposes.
- Monthly reconciliations, management accounts, budgets, bank reconciliations, Solicitors’ Regulations accounts, cash flow forecasts, inter-office bills/recharges, WIP and Debtor Lock-Up levels, VAT return and tax payments.
- Continually review financial accounting and reporting processes and controls with a view to identifying and capturing any operational efficiency gains.
- Information for personal income tax returns, partner drawings, partner distributions, director’s salaries and pension contributions; review financial accounting and reporting processes and controls; manage, appraise and develop other accounting team personnel.
- Participate in finance and other ad hoc projects.
Apply today to take the first step in exploring this opportunity further!APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Finance Operations Legal Firm
Associate Director – Financial Services Audit
|€75000 - €85000||learn more|