Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Financial Accounting
My client is a well known Irish brand who have been in business over 40 years. Operating in the environmental services industry, they are always looking ahead, striving to understand their customers and stay ahead of the trends that will shape their industry in the future.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to gain experience and responsibilities in a range of financial tasks and to become a key player within the Finance activities of this growing organization.
Reporting to the Finance Manager with a dotted line to the Chief Financial Officer, the main responsobilities are as follows:
- Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting.
- Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.
- Assisting Tax Advisors with tax queries across the Group
- Manage full Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for the company to meet established goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Support the preparation of ad-hoc management presentations and requests.
- Development and preparation of annual budget.
- Managing the annual audit process.
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved efficiencies.
- Qualified accountant
- 1-3 years PQE
- Strong analytical approach and ability to articulate financial performance in a clear concise manner.
- Strong personal skills with an ability to deal with non-financial minded stakeholders in a cohesive manner.
- Excel proficiency: pivot tables, sumif/vlookup etc.
- Experience with Sage is preferable but not essential.
- Powerpoint skills and and/or other presentation tool skills
- Self-starter who is assertive and focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and track resulting actions to achievement.
- Strong attention to detail
For more information, please reach out to [email protected]APPLY NOW