Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Financial Accounting
My client, a leading irish brand, is looking to hire an experienced Financial Accountant to join their Finance Department on a Fixed Term 11 month contract.
This person will be a key member of the Finance Function, working with the Financial Controller and assisting in the preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, Annual Budget and Year-end audit.
- Assisting in preparation and review of the Annual Budget process.
- Preparation and review of Channel & Depot reporting including the analysis of the results versus budget and prior year.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Management Accounts, with responsibility for key areas of the P & L and Balance Sheet.
- Assisting in reviewing & updating of financial controls to ensure the integrity of the financial records.
- Contributing to the year-end audit and statutory accounting process of statutory companies.
- The preparation of regulatory returns on monthly and bi monthly basis.
- The provision of key information to the business including pricing and margin forecasting ✓
- Involvement on other ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A qualified accountant, with at least two years post qualification experience
- Have experience of bringing accounts to P & L and Balance Sheet stage
- Demonstrate strong Management Accounting knowledge
- Experienced in budgeting in both P & L and Balance sheets and have a strong understanding of variance analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage workloads to meet tight reporting timelines.
- Have worked with an ERP system, JDE accounting systems experience advantageous but not essential
- The candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable working on their own initiative
- Numerate with good PC (MS Excel, Word) skills
Corporate Finance and Accounting
You may be interest in…
Finance & Control – Shared Service Operations (VP)
|€70000 - €75000||learn more|
Mortgage Analytics Partner
|€70000 - €80000||learn more|
|€65000 - €75000||learn more|