Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Financial Accounting
Are you a qualified Accountant with a proven track record in driving General Ledger activities whilst managing a Finance & Accounting team? If so, Donegal is calling….
As a Finance & Accounting Manager, you will have the opportunity to further your experience in an insurance/financial services environment. Your primary responsibilities will involve:
- Manage General ledger process and month end close activities.
- Supervise, coordinate, and direct the work activities of assigned employees
- Understand financial statement and application of accounting principles.
- Support the coordination and execution the consolidation and closing of the books.
- Act as GL Administrator for two legal entities.
- Be Tier 1 support for the CTO/Finance when incidents arise and engage with the managed service provider to resolve.
- Processing of financial accounting transactions into the general ledger, including collecting, recording, verifying, and reconciling financial data.
- Reviewing of Journal Entries including Insurance and Banking entries.
- Reviewing of Bank and Control Account and initiate process for follow up on open items.
- To develop process documentation that includes Standard Operating procedures and other Quality manuals as and when required.
- Qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience.
- Good exposure to Life Insurance Industry with relevant accounting experience.
- Proven experience of leading and developing Finance teams.
- Strong ability to apply analytical skills to business problems.
- Proven management and staff development experience.
- Knowledge of accounting reporting standards.
- Excellent communication skills – able to address non-technical and non-technical audiences in formal and informal settings.
- Detail orientation and exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical abilities and strong MS Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or a similar ERP system.
- A proactive, self-directed approach and the ability to learn quickly with a drive for continuous improvement.
On this occasion, my client is not offering sponorship and requires suitable candidates to already have permanent work status in Ireland.APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
FP&A Manager – Contract – Dublin South
|€70000 - €75000||learn more|
AVP – Manage and Administer ABCP – Banking London
|£50000 - £55000||learn more|
Interim Financial Controller
|€80000 - €90000||learn more|
Interim Finance Manager
|€28000 - €30000||learn more|
Private Equity Consultant
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|