Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Financial Planning and Analysis
Reporting to a Vice President, Finance, this position is responsible for management reporting and acting as a primary contact to a variety of key stakeholders for management reporting, business partnering, advice and analysis.
- Conduct regular, ongoing analysis, evaluation and review of business performance and initiatives against established reference points (e.g. plan, forecast, prior year, business cases) as directed.
- Daily Profit and Loss reporting to Management for the European and Asia Pacific (EAP) region.
- Monthly and quarterly analysis of expenses, headcount and valuation adjustments related to the businesses. This includes financial variance commentary as well as tax analysis/ investigations.
- Play an active role in the monthly tax transfer pricing meetings, identifying current issues and actively contributing to their resolution.
- Continuously developing value added management reporting and building a fundamental understanding of business strategies and the impacts and drivers of financial results.
- Provide ad hoc finance support to Front Office and Executive partners, including meeting with them and presenting results for their business.
- Provide ad hoc support to the wider Finance department, which may include responding to information requests from their Regulators.
- Accountancy qualification with some understanding of Capital Markets/Securities – this could have been gain in practice or industry.
- Highly analytical with excellent knowledge of Excel and an ability to analyse, interpret and comment on financials. Alteryx Knowledge would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently when required.
- Proven track record of implementing value-added process improvements to increase shareholder value and improve guidance to senior management.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and professionalism when dealing with various internal clients.