Experience: 5-7 YearsSector: Industry Accounting
Our client is one of the world’s largest banks both in terms of assets and numbers of employees. Its significant and growing operation in Europe, is headquartered in Frankfurt with branches in a number of other European cities. The Bank offers a broad range of wholesale banking products as well as capital markets and securities products, thereby providing a strong portfolio of financial services in the European Economic Area (EEA). This is a super opportunity to join their Finance and Control team at Vice President level.
- Act as point of contact for the Derivatives Product and the Securities Product Group for all financial matters.
- Ensure complete, timely and accurate financial performance reporting to all stakeholders, this shall include performance according to German GAAP and IFRS financial reporting, management accounting, information on standard internal & external KPIs, comparison against peers and against budgets and forecasts
- Support the Product Control function with a strong focus on Securities and Derivatives business lines
- Further develop contribution margin/profitability dashboard reporting to monitor branch, product, client, coverage team and department performance.
- Prepare an annual multiyear plan, the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly financial forecasts
- Prepare monthly Management information reports as well as Quarterly Strategy Dashboards
- Monitor the performance of outsourced services relevant to the product control function
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Bachelors/Masters’ degree qualification with Accountancy qualifications an additional bonus
- Several years’ experience working in Finance/Controlling within an Investment bank
- Strong analytical, numerical and IT skills
- Proven ability to work with Power BI and Dashboards
- Be able to understand complex concepts, challenge them and provide explanations in a clear and precise way.
- A team player who is able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Strong team working capability
- Fluency in English – some German would also be nice to have.
In return, you will be offered an opportunity to join an organisation that places a lot of emphasis on teamwork and D&I. You will be working with a friendly, open manager who likes to work hard but also enjoy a decent work life balance. If you feel that you meet the brief and are keen to progress, please email me a copy of your cv in English.APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Senior Finance Manager – Dublin North
|€80000 - €85000
|€65000 - €80000
ESG Reporting and Assurance Analyst
Accountant – Capital Expenditure
Financial Accountant – Insurance sector
Financial Accountant – Insurance
|€70000 - €75000
Finance Business Partner – Investments