Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Financial Accounting
My client is seeking to recruit a Financial/ Systems Accountant for an exciting new role on their finance team.
This is a newly created role within a growing department that is part way through an Oracle based group consolidation system implementation. The successful candidate will act as a link between finance and the internal IT/ COE team.
The Systems Accountant will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing, and enhancing financial systems and processes within the organization. This role combines financial accounting knowledge with expertise in information technology to ensure accurate financial reporting and efficient data management.
The core responsibilities will centre around the following areas:
- Generate financial reports and statements, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and budget reports, using financial software.
- Validate and reconcile financial data to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Oversee the operation, maintenance, and optimization of AG’s Oracle ERP system and other related tools.
- Collaborate with the internal IT team to develop, test, and implement system upgrades and enhancements to meet evolving financial needs driving ‘best in class’ solutions for the group consolidation & reporting platform
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to financial systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement changes that enhance financial operations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation, and efficiency gains in financial processes.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in financial databases and reporting systems.
Skills & Behavioural Attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years PQE (Big 4 background preferred)
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles and practices.
- Experience of group / month end accounting
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, QuickBooks, or similar platforms.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of database management and data analysis tools.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Experience in system administration and project management is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and structured thinking, exposures to teamwork, demonstrate good commercial thinking and business acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills, and ability to engage and develop relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in a large corporate environment preferred.
Please reach out to Sarah Kelly for more information – [email protected]APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Newly Qualified Financial Accountant – Food & Beverage
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|
Group Financial Reporting Accountant – Newly Qual
|€60000 - €65000||learn more|
Financial Accountant – Dublin West
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|
Finance Manager – Capital Projects – Dublin West
|€70000 - €80000||learn more|