Experience: 1-2 YearsSector: Financial Planning and Analysis
My client is looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Analyst who wants to further develop their career in an exciting and fast-paced environment which will support this transition to low carbon energy. You will be part of a highly motivated and skilled commercial FP&A team, working to achieve maximum value for the Group.
This positions offer the successful candidates the opportunity to work as part of a large finance team. Key priorities for FP&A team are the delivery of best practice finance processes, digitalisation, effective engagement with business leaders to understand and deliver business requirements and continued staff development.
Reporting to the Business Unit FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, analysing, developing insights, and reporting on Business Unit monthly management reporting information
- Analysing and reporting financial and non-financial KPIs
- Preparing forecast, target setting, budgets and 5-year plans, to include gathering inputs through engagement with the business, reporting draft and final outcomes and commentary
- Address ad hoc queries and decision support requests
- Delivery of continuous improvement initiatives and various projects within the FP&A function.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- High level of accounting competency and strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated – able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong understanding of financial systems and processes