Experience: 5-7 Years Sector: Financial Accounting
A+F Recruitment have an excellent opening for a Grade VIII Finance Manager based in Louth!
The post-holder has overall corporate responsibility for the finance function of Louth Hospitals.
He/She will ensure that resources are managed efficiently and effectively and that proper financial and management accounting processes and procedures are in place.
The Finance Manager will report to the General Manager. He / She will report to the Hospitals Group CFO in relation to Financial Policy, Controls and Management.
- To ensure the effective management and development of all Finance staff encompassing financial accounting, management accounting and HIPE departments.
- To monitor, interpret and report on expenditure, staffing costs and activity on a monthly basis.
- Provision of accurate monthly financial and management accounts and associated information on a timely basis and within pre defined deadlines.
- Provision of monthly forecast information including variances to forecast.
- Preparation, profiling and updating of detailed annual budgets.
Eligible applicants must have:
- Membership of a recognised or prescribed accountancy body such as ACCA, CPA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Relevant senior post-qualification experience in a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience of finance and budgeting systems in a large computerised organisation.
Other requirements specific to the post
- Demonstrate experience in staff management
- A flexible approach to working hours is required in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- Access to own transport as post may involve occasional travel to other locations.
If you are interested please email [email protected] or call Ruth on 087 4283633APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Accountant – Financial Control – Capital Markets
|€60000 - €65000||learn more|
Purchase to Pay Specialist with German or Dutch
|€40000 - €50000||learn more|
|€69000 - €85000||learn more|
Financial Accountant – Insurance
Financial Accountant, Part-qualified, Insurance
Interim Financial Controller
|€80000 - €90000||learn more|
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|