Experience: 5-7 Years Years Sector: Industry Accounting
I am working with a well-recognised, Irish medium sized company based in the South East of Ireland to help them to hire a Head of Finance for their exciting, award winning business. This creative company works in production and IP exploitation operating worldwide and with a staff of around 180 employees in Ireland
In this role, you will be responsible for the full finance function while also supporting the Managing Director in a strategic and operational capacity.
- Drive commercial value, operational efficiencies and strategic development across the organisation
- Provide strategic insights into business performance both internally and externally
- Provide financial intelligence and innovation within the department and throughout the organisation
- Lead on project financing, banking and complex project funding arrangements
- Act as the main point of contact with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring that a strong working relationship is maintained
- Provide the company directors with insights across spending, global market trends and develop business strategy in accordance with their guidance and approval
- Provide effective leadership of the finance team
- Deliver effective business partnering to support decision making.
- Develop cross-functional data-gathering and reporting methodologies.
- Develop a deep knowledge of industry trends in financing and in IP exploitation on a world wide basi
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- An ACCA, ACA or CIMA professional with 5 years plus post qualified experience.
- At least 2 years working at senior level within an SME or large company where well rounded finance experience AND strategic and commercial capability has clearly been demonstrated.
- A people person with an ability to build rapport and respect amongst the finance team and across the broader business.
- A proven track record in financial engineering, process improvement and developing efficiencies
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- An ability to manage complex banking facilities including foreign exchange
In return, you will be offered the opportunity to join a celebrated organisation with huge passion for their employees whose creative outputs are recognised and applauded on a global basis.
You may be interest in…
Newly Qualified Accountant – Energy – Dublin 2
|€50000 - €55000||learn more|
Group Financial Controller – Energy – Dublin 2
|€90000 - €110000||learn more|
Commercial Finance Analyst – Plc- Dublin
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|
Regulatory Accountant – Banking
Finance Manager – Professional Services