Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Industry Accounting
A+F Recruitment are recruiting a Mortgage Reporting Analyst for our client based in Dublin!
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics the Mortgage Analytics Partner will work side by side with the mortgages team to create and maintain the most relevant BI reporting, proactively identifying key insights and opportunities in relation to sales, pipeline managements, product performance etc.
The successful candidate will also become data champion for funnel conversion key metrics while driven insight and suggesting improvements.
The role also includes providing support for data projects in relation to: Data model/ data structure, compliance reporting, etc.
- 5 + years of proven track record with mortgage reporting experience.
- Strong Power BI report building proficiency
- Knowledge or previous experience analysing funnel conversion key metrics
- Proven experience in delivery of insights to non-technical audience
- Strong written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Collaborative and clear thinker linked with natural curiosity and a problem solving mentality
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Demonstrate high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, advanced excel.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse principles/methodologies
- Well versed in using database querying software – specifically Microsoft SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Analytics
You may be interest in…
|€70000 - €80000||learn more|
Finance & Control – Shared Service Operations (VP)
Finance Manager – ICT, Shared Services
|€75000 - €85000||learn more|
Financial Accountant – Fixed Term Contract
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|
Head of Finance – Media
|€90000 - €95000||learn more|
Regulatory Reporting – Banking