Experience: 1-2 Years Years Sector: General Accounting
A+F Recruitment are working with our client who put nursing home care in the heart of Ireland’s communities. They currently have 10 homes– all centred on creating a kind, caring and happy community for every resident in their care.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Payroll Specialist based in their offices in Meath.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working in a busy account’s role looking after multiple companies with a high volume of transactions.
- Must be proficient in Sage Payroll, time management systems and Sage accounts.
- Must have hotel, nursing home or similar multi-site experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have experience in dealing with complex payroll problems and multiple payroll rules.
- IPASS qualification (or equivalent) highly desirable.
- Process payroll for a number of units
- Maintain accurate employee data on the payroll system.
- Import accurate information from TimePoint to payroll, adjusting TimePoint where necessary for authorised adjustments.
- Import RPNs from ROS. Process payroll taxes through ROS.
- Update payroll with authorised salary adjustments, hours, holiday, and sick pay.
- Process employee payments using the bank transfer file.
- Provide payroll reports to accounts and senior management.
- Distributes payslips by email. Liaise with employees regarding payroll queries.
If you would like to be considered please reach out to Ruth on 087 4283633 or email [email protected]
You may be interest in…
Accounts Receivable Assistant
Regulatory Analyst – Investments and Banking
|€40000 - €50000||learn more|