Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: General Accounting
A+F Recruitment have a great opportunity for a Payroll Specialist based in East Galway!
The Payroll Specialist will be part of the Finance team and report to the Accounting Manager. The role is responsible for delivering a professional service to the highest standards whilst ensuring all statutory and regulatory requirements are met at all times.
- Must possess a payroll qualification
- Have a knowledge of Payroll Modernisation
- Proven experience in payroll and general accounting work
- Computer literate: including highly proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Must display above average attention to detail in work performance
- Experience of delivering payroll projects would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Processing of bi-weekly and monthly payroll for salaried and hourly paid employees and associated administration
- Administration of employee information in the payroll system including starters, leavers, and employee changes
- Processing of timesheets, time amendments, expenses and absences and other leave pay
- Administration of benefit in kind, pension deductions, pay increases, bonus, and overtime
- Ensure company compliance in relation to all aspects of payroll e.g., PAYE, PRSI and BIK
- Liaise with site, corporate and external stakeholders
- Deal with payroll queries on pay, tax and PRSI deductions, hours worked, pension, holidays, and other benefits from employees
- Preparation of reports for the wider business as required
Please email Ruth on [email protected] or call Ruth on 087 4283633 for a confidential chat.