Experience: 3-5 Years Sector: Financial Modelling
We are working with a leader in the global Insurance market who is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst for their Pricing & Underwriting Department based in Dublin. Reporting to the Market Pricing Manager, your role will be to support the pricing function of the business to achieve overall financial targets for all classes of business / channels and territories underwritten in Ireland.
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience working in a similar insurance pricing role, other actuarial roles or data scientist positions.
- Must hold a numerical degree e.g., mathematics, science, actuarial and financial mathematics.
- May be pursuing actuarial studies (at Core Principles/ Core Practices stage) or pursuing / hold a masters in a data science discipline.
- Awareness of the overall compliance to Health & Safety, IT Security and all legislation/compliance in the Pricing department
- Assist the Pricing team on cross-functional projects within Ireland
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, R and SAS.
Apart from the strength of the brand, some of the best things about this group, is the support and flexibility that it provides employees plus the generous rewards package that is on offer to employees both in the short and long term.
For this role, suitable candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland. On this occassion, our client cannot provide sponorship.