Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Financial Accounting
Our client is an Investment Manager which focuses on Real Estate, Venture, Wealth Management, Alternative Lending and Hedge Funds. I am assisting the group to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Financial Accountant / Finance Manager to join their Real Estate Team.
The successful candidate will be part of the existing Group Finance team and closely work in partnership with the Group CFO and the Director of Real Estate Finance & Operations. The role will be responsible for the provision of financial support for all Real Estate development activities for the Company and any of its subsidiaries to include filings and accounting reports.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All financial reporting and tax compliance for the Company’s Real Estate Project/developments maintaining budgets, files and records for all projects.
- Maintaining the books and records of all Real Estate SPVs.
- Management of the relationship with professional service firms including Tax, auditors (where needed), legal firms and Co-Sec.
- Producing, monitoring and maintaining cashflow plans, including a critical assessment of those plans for equity needs, on a day to day and long-term basis.
- Managing the accurate preparation of monthly financial & management accounts, financial analysis & commentary on results and developing appropriate presentations to Board / Executive Management as required.
- Working with the Real Estate Director of Operations and CFO to produce annual operating budgets and cashflow plans, including critical assessment of those plans.
- Assisting the CFO and the Director of Real Estate Operations on the production of individual
and consolidated financial statements for the Group (if required)
The profile of an ideal candidate will include Financial Accounting experience gained within Commercial Real Estate, Wealth Management or Financial Services. In addition, your background will include:
- Accounting qualifications with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- High level of proficiency in accounting systems, Excel and general computer skills to include experience with any CRM, portfolio management and document management software.
- Commercially savvy with excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable multitasking and working to conflicting time scales in fast paced environment.
In return, you will have the opportunity to shape this busy finance function. You will learn a lot and work as part of hard working and committed team.APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
|€55000 - €65000||learn more|
Part-qualified accountant – 6 months
Senior Financial Accountant – Insurance
Financial Accountant (Law Firm)
|€50000 - €90000||learn more|
Senior Financial Accountant