Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Industry Accounting
This Regulatory Accounting role is responsible for the design and implementation of regulatory reporting procedures for a well-recognised credit institution based in Dublin.
As a proactive member of both a project and finance team, you will liaise regularly with UK Regulatory team members. Your ability to research and apply regulatory guidance is a key component of this permanent role. In addition, this broad-based role will involve analysis and documentation of regulatory reporting requirements from EU/CBI guidance, design and implementation of regulatory reporting framework, leveraging group procedures and systems, producing regulatory required documents including ICAAP, recovery plan etc and producing returns for CBI reporting – prudential & statistical.
The ideal profile for this role should include the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience in credit institution regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of CRD IV and CRD V
- Knowleddge/experience of Banking/Lending
- Experience in research and interpretation of regulatory guidance
- Experience in the production of regulatory outputs e.g. ICAAP, Recovery plans etc
- Experience in production of regulatory returns
- Knowledge of ILAAP/Liquidity reporting an advantage
- Accounting qualifications
It is also important you can demonstrate strong experience in excel and excellent teamwork skills.
Unfortunately, on this occasion my client is not in a position to offer sponsorship and are only looking to speak with people who are eligible to work in Europe.APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Newly Qualified Accountant – Energy – Dublin 2
|€50000 - €55000||learn more|
Group Financial Controller – Energy – Dublin 2
|€90000 - €110000||learn more|
Commercial Finance Analyst – Plc- Dublin
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|
Head of Finance – Media
Finance Manager – Professional Services