Experience: 1-2 Years Years Sector: Industry Accounting
Based in Dublin, this is a permanent role in Regulatory Reporting, supporting the Finance team of a global financial institution with operations in London and Dublin. This is a broad role which will assist with internal and external regulatory reporting of the Irish subsidiary of the Bank across Corep, Finrep, Liquidity and Statistical reporting to the Central Bank. The role involves building and maintaining a strong internal control environment to ensure that all deliverables are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of prudential returns (including reporting of Capital, Liquidity, Large Exposures, Asset Encumbrance & Leverage Ratio reporting);
- Preparation of daily MI reporting to senior management;
- Reviewing reporting procedures, identifying problem areas and liaising with relevant persons to resolve issues as they arise;
- Maintaining a level of awareness with respect to new/existing business areas and associated financial products;
- Maintaining a level of awareness of any regulatory developments that may impact the reporting process as well as a sound knowledge of regulatory reporting (compliance) rules and regulations;
- Assist where required in all aspects of regulatory risk analysis for all the UK and Irish entities, including Board governance, input into regulatory policies, competence around relevant regulatory supervisory statement and policy.
Skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Circa two years’ experience in Regulatory Reporting in an Investment firm, Bank, Big 6 or Boutique Advisory firm
- The role will suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent technical and Excel skills with a strong desire to learn and develop their career within the regulatory reporting function in the Financial Services industry.
- Outstanding analytical skills with an inquisitive mindset to identify and swiftly resolve issues.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills to be able to juggle competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to provide guidance to the local and Head Office finance teams on specific issues.
- Excellent Excel, Word and Power Point skills to support the high-quality deliverables required.
In return, you will be offered a Hybrid working opportunity to work with a blue chip global financial institution that encourages teamwork and ongoing learning and development. On this occasion, my client is not in a position to offer sponsorship.
You may be interest in…
FP&A Manager – Contract – Dublin South
|€70000 - €75000||learn more|
AVP – Manage and Administer ABCP – Banking London
|£50000 - £55000||learn more|
Interim Financial Controller
|€80000 - €90000||learn more|
Interim Finance Manager
|€28000 - €30000||learn more|
Private Equity Consultant
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|