Experience: 5-7 Years Years Sector: Qualified Accountant
A+F Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Manager P2P for a large pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
Please note you must be eligible to work in Ireland and you must have experience in managing a team
Exemplify and adhere to the values of our client which centre around their commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the Manager is expected to embrace and contribute to the culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining the processes adding value to the business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings.
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ruth on 087 4283633 or email [email protected]