Experience: 3-5 Years Sector: Tax
Our client, a leading practice firm based in South Dublin city, have an excellent opening for a tax manager in their team. Very flexible working arrangements offered!
• Working with a diverse range of domestic and international corporate clients (both large and small).
• Managing and assisting with specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax to include corporate tax, VAT, income tax, CGT and CAT.
• Managing a portfolio of corporate tax and VAT compliance together with liaising with Revenue on client’s behalf (as required).
• Liaising and advising clients on Irish domestic and international corporate tax matters and VAT issues.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with clients and colleagues through the course of your work.
• Leading, managing and supporting a dedicated and capable team of graduates and seniors.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists.
• Developing your own career through your work and keeping up to date with relevant legislation and changes. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel.
• You are CTA qualified (or equivalent).
• You have post qualification taxation experience within professional services.
• Previous corporate tax experience together with up-to-date knowledge of Irish corporate tax legislation. Previous experience in VAT compliance/advisory is an advantage.
• You have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building and working with a team.
• Excellent delegation skills and ability to manage and develop junior members of the team.
• You have excellent relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from partners and clients.
• You have excellent organisational and planning capabilities together with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply in confidence today to take the first step in exploring this great opportunity further!APPLY NOW