Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Tax
My client, a top 10 accountancy firm based in Limerick, have a superb opening for a tax manager currently. You will be working in a team led by a very supportive and friendly firm partner in this role
- Responsibility for the project management of clients/assignments to ensure service delivery in line with client expectations.
- Delivery of tax advisory / support services on share / property based transactions to include restructuring, transaction tax advisory, due diligence, tax planning etc.
- Mentoring / training members of the tax team.
- High level management and oversight of the compliance function of the client portfolio.
- Carrying out technical research necessary to support client engagement and for internal/external thought leadership commentary.
- Assist with and the ability to identify new products or services to existing and potential clients.
- Assistance with the management of fee and collection targets.
- Assisting the tax partner with the successful, timely and commercial delivery of tax advice to clients.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification – CTA/ITI/ACA/ qualified.
- Strong academic record.
- Excellent technical knowledge of relevant tax legislation and case law.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience dealing with corporate groups, family businesses and shareholder tax issues.
- Experienced in providing strong client service delivery across a portfolio of businesses/clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Feel free to apply and to reach out me (Pat Dolan of A+F Recruitment) today to explore this opening furtherAPPLY NOW