Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Qualified Tax Accountant
Our client, a very well respected small to medium sized practice based in Limerick City, currently have a great tax opening for an ambitious tax professional. This is a role covering corporate and personal taxes. Please see below for further detail.
• Managing Taxation engagements – a portfolio which will include, Income Tax, Corporation Tax,
VAT and PAYE.
• Preparing taxation reports such as family taxation planning, CGT, CAT and business taxation
• Planning, resourcing and structuring assignments to ensure work is performed to a high
standard and in a timely efficient manner.
• Reviewing taxation work prepared.
• Overseeing a busy taxation department with qualified staff and training staff.
• Achieving team and individual budgets and business plan/performance objectives.
• Managing project financials, including budgets, WIP, timely billing and collection and variance
• Liaising with Revenue on general Revenue queries, desk audits and Revenue audits.
• Maintaining the highest technical and professional standards.
• Thinking strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
• Managing situations – identifying any issues before they escalate and devising solutions to avoid
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Coaching, training and developing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
Your Profile (not all bullet points are essential requirements)
• Experience in a similar role in practice.
• A professional qualification (AITI and/or CPA/ACA/ACCA) and ideally post qualification
• Taxation, including Income Tax, CGT, CAT, VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax knowledge.
• The ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills including comprehensive
knowledge of relevant technology and accounting packages
Apply in confidence today to take the first step in exploring this great opportunity furtherAPPLY NOW