Experience: 7-9 YearsSector: Tax
Our client is a global pharmaceutical manufacturer with an opportunity for an experienced Tax professional to join as a Senior Manager or Associate Director on an 18-month contract basis.
This is a multi-faceted role covering local site tax matters, international tax across the group as well as transfer pricing and maximising R&D tax opportunities.
The role can be performed remotely, after an initial onsite handover.
What You’ll Do:
- Foster a strong culture of tax compliance across the organisation.
- Take charge of all tax-related matters in Ireland, including corporate income tax, transfer pricing, and specific projects.
- Manage tax and transfer pricing concerns in other jurisdictions in collaboration with the local finance teams.
- Be responsible for tax reporting in Ireland, including tax provisioning and the preparation of tax notes adhering to both local and US GAAP standards.
- Provide guidance to other business partners regarding the tax consequences of various transactions and assist with any ad-hoc tax queries.
- Identify opportunities for tax planning and present them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee interactions with tax authorities and external tax advisors.
- Prepare transfer pricing reviews and the required documentation, ensuring that intercompany transactions are appropriately documented for accounting, compliance, and tax assessments.
- Supervise the Irish R&D tax credit claim and other relief claims.
- Contribute to strategic business decisions and liaise with the Group Headquarters.
- Stay updated on all relevant tax laws, regulations, and practices to evaluate and communicate changes.
- Set up structures and controls that make the company’s financial transactions efficient and compliant with tax regulations.
- Conduct regular reviews of financial transactions to ensure compliance.
- Qualified Accountant or Tax qualification or part-qualified
- Multinational or Big 4 experience
- Transfer pricing experience
- Hybrid working – Remote or Onsite option
This is a forward looking business with an excellent organisational culture and an opportunity to advance your experience in taxation matters within the pharma sector.APPLY NOW