Experience: 3-5 Years Years Sector: Industry Accounting
Joining a prestigious international financial institution with a strong European base in Dublin, the main focus of this role is to support the Treasury Manager in building and maintaining a strong financial control & treasury risk management environment.
The person who would suit this role will have a strong background in accounting and month end closing processes, some cash management and FX management. Most importantly, the person will be comfortable owning processes relatively far away from the head office.
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly financial reporting for the three companies for consolidation, including supplementary information supporting financial disclosures
- Contribute to the Board oversight process including preparation of comprehensive materials on a timely basis to facilitate effective review and challenge by the Boards
- Develop and maintain required risk management policies including, but not limited to, investment, lending and liquidity risk management policies
- Ensure effective cash management including timely payment of all expenses and amounts due (intercompany and external) and maintaining reconciliations
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external, including the board of directors of each company and local advisers and service providers
- Complete management reporting including dashboards and analytics to support senior management’s review of business results and trends
- Partner with external auditors and provide information supporting annual or other audits
You could be working in either a banking or corporate treasury environment plus you will be a part or fully qualified accountant with demonstrated experience in month end closing processes and cash and FX management.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, hybrid working and a dedicated team environment. This is great company to work offering excellent opportunities for promotion and career advancement. If you are ready for a change and you the match the criteria of the advertisement, I would be delighted to discuss. Please note, this role is limited to people who are currently entitled to work in Ireland.APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
Newly Qualified Accountant – Energy – Dublin 2
|€50000 - €55000||learn more|
Group Financial Controller – Energy – Dublin 2
|€90000 - €110000||learn more|
Commercial Finance Analyst – Plc- Dublin
|€60000 - €70000||learn more|
Head of Finance – Media
Regulatory Accountant – Banking
Finance Manager – Professional Services