Experience: 1-2 Years Years Sector: Treasury Analyst
Joining an International Banking group, Treasury Analyst will work closely with the Treasury Manager and will form part of the Treasury and Balance sheet management team. This team will be responsible for all operational aspects of the subsidiaries, including legal entity oversight and management, financial and regulatory reporting and risk management.
With the Manager, this person is responsible for building and maintaining a strong internal financial control environment as well as ensuring that reporting to management, internal groups and the Board is complete and accurate and submitted on a timely basis. This role will take ownership of a range of policy and procedures documentation.
This position involves working closely with international teams supporting Finance, Legal and Risk. This role is responsible for identifying any changes to local requirements or regulations that could impact the operating environment of the companies.
- Ideally an Accounting qualification (qual or part-qual) applied within a treasury environment (bank or corporate)
- Some financial reporting/ financial statement experience within a treasury environment.
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to effectively communicate recommendations/other information
- The ability to develop factual and logical arguments to guide others to a desired conclusion whilst ensuring others understand complex information
- The ability and interest to work independently and also as part of a team.
In this instance, my client is only looking to speak with people eligible to work in Europe/Ireland.