Experience: 5-7 Years Sector: Treasury
Joining an International Banking group, the Treasury Manager will form part of the Treasury and Balance sheet management team and be responsible for all operational aspects of the subsidiaries, including legal entity oversight and management, financial and regulatory reporting and risk management. The team is also responsible for oversight and operation of a Luxembourg-based holding company.
The Treasury Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a strong internal financial control environment as well as ensuring that reporting to management, internal groups and the Board is complete and accurate and submitted on a timely basis. This role will take ownership of a range of policy and procedures documentation.
This position involves working closely with International teams supporting Finance, Legal and Risk. This role is responsible for identifying any changes to local requirements or regulations that could impact the operating environment of the companies.
- Ideally Accounting and/or Treasury qualified plus 4 – 5 years PQE
- Experience within the Financial Controls area of a Treasury department within either banking or industry.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage the senior analyst
- Some managerial experience desired but not essential
- Effective communicator and ability to run the board meetings
In this instance, my client is only considering people from within the EU and who are eligible to work in Ireland.APPLY NOW