Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Tax
Our client is a global Irish business with a requirement to an Indirect Tax Analyst to join their team. The team owns Indirect Tax globally, in some instances processing directly or using a 3rd party.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recently qualified accountant or tax professional with an interest in working in a global organisation.
- Prepare and file accurate and timely indirect tax returns.
- Stay updated on changing tax laws and regulations.
- Manage and review work of 3rd party providers
- Analyze financial data to identify tax liabilities and ensure compliance.
- Assist in developing tax strategies to minimize indirect tax liabilities.
- Provide support during tax audits and respond to tax authorities’ inquiries.
- Review contracts, invoices, and transactions for tax implications.
- Identify opportunities for tax savings and efficiencies.
- Continuously assess and improve indirect tax processes and procedures.
- ACCA, ACA, CPA or AITI qualified
- 4 years accounting or tax consulting experience
This role is based in Dublin or Waterford with flexibility to work remotely 2 days per week.APPLY NOW