Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Financial Accounting
In the perfect world, you will be a qualified accountant with an Insurance/Reinsurance background as well as SAP reporting system knowledge and experience.
However, we all know that the world is not perfect and, so therefore, you could also be a qualified accountant working within a Finance department with exposure to general ledger account reconciliations, online banking, credit control, accounts preparation and financial reporting.
In return, this is an excellent opportunity for a you join the Irish branch of a highly successful global Insurance business as a Financial Accountant. Reporting to the organisation’s Finance Manager, the role will largely involve managing & controlling all financial reporting for local business units which includes monthly and quarterly reporting as well as preparing forecasts and budgets.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent numeric skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to use all MS Office programs
- A strong ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to learn a role quickly following period of training
In return you will be offered a competitive salary package, strong management, hybrid working and a really enjoyable, team-based environment.
You may be interest in…
|€65000 - €80000
Senior Finance Manager – Dublin North
|€80000 - €85000
Financial Accountant – Insurance sector
Financial Accountant – Insurance
Senior Practice Accountant
|€50000 - €55000
Senior Financial Accountant
|€70000 - €80000
Finance Director – SME
|€100000 - €120000