Experience: 3-5 YearsSector: Financial Accounting
Are you a qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) and looking for a step up in terms of responsibility within a small (but growing) Financial Accounting Function.
This is a super opportunity for you if you are:
- ACA or ACCA qualified at Manager level and working in practice on a Banking portfolio
- ACA or ACCA qualified and working in Banking as a Financial Accountant or Senior Financial Accountant and looking for that next step in your career.
What’s important to know about this role:
- This is a relatively small but very professional team in Dublin which forms part of a blue chip, International Banking Group.
- Because of the size of the Accounting function, people need to be able to demonstrate an ability to roll up their sleeves and multitask.
- You will be reporting into a Manager who is friendly and good to work with. You will get the work done in a timely manner and you will learn along the way.
- The business is growing and with this growth comes opportunity.
- You will be offered hybrid working with 2 – 3 days in the office (Dublin 2) which is not far from Pearse St station.
- You will be paid a competitive salary package and work within a true team-based environment.
If this sounds like it might be you, please email me a copy of your cv and I will revert over the next few days for a discussion.APPLY NOW
You may be interest in…
|€65000 - €80000
Senior Finance Manager – Dublin North
|€80000 - €85000
Financial Accountant – Insurance sector
Financial Accountant – Insurance
Senior Practice Accountant
|€50000 - €55000
Finance Director – SME
|€100000 - €120000
Audit Senior – Top 10
|€50000 - €60000